Recording Date: December 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm EST
Duration: 60 minutes
Your enterprise landscape is not static so why should your controls be? In today’s modern world, we have a dynamic enterprise where it’s no longer just your core ERP that’s in scope for audit and compliance. Your enterprise has evolved, and now includes a heterogenous mix of on-premise, cloud and legacy homegrown applications -- all of which are considered financially relevant. The real challenge is assessing cross application SOD access, then reviewing transactional data to test mitigating controls, and then trying to quantify the financial impact of risk, all manually and across all of your applications.
There is a simpler solution… automate your controls with Greenlight and let the technology do the work for you.
• Understanding the benefits of Centralizing the management of user access across all enterprise applications
• How to Monitoring everything: all applications, all configurations, all users, and all activities – all the time, weather it is for SOD, Transactions, or IT General Controls
• The importance of periodically validating employee user access entitlements are still warranted with user access reviews (UAR) and not just checking the box
• How you can automate monitoring, managing, and terminating temporary privileged or elevated user access to critical applications across the enterprise
* #E-BusinessSuite * #JDEdwards * #PeopleSoft
James Rice, Greenlight Technologies, VP, Customer Solutions
Sriram Chandra, Protiviti, Senior Manager