Title: Director - Enterprise Services
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Membership Type: User
What makes the OATUG mission meaningful to you?
OATUG mission resonates with me, as it provides the effective forum for User Community, enabling them to be successful in their Oracle deployments and achieve higher ROI. It is user community in true sense and focus greatly on being community’s voice to Oracle and partners.
Please list your previous and current OATUG volunteer roles, COLLABORATE experience, and other volunteer or leadership experience with other organizations:
- Chair for OATUG Customer Support Council
- Co-Chair for OATUG Customer Support Council
- Member - Oracle Customer Advisory Board for Oracle EBS-ATG
- Member - Oracle Customer Advisory Board for Oracle Database
- Member - Oracle Customer Advisory Board for Oracle Integrations (SOA & OIC Cloud Platform)
Why are you running for the board, and what skills, connections, resources, and expertise do you have to offer to the organization?
Being part of OATUG Board of Directors, I will be able to leverage my Oracle Applications/ Technology and leadership experience to help meet the objectives of Board, and in progressing the Vision & Mission of OATUG. With my background, I will be able to contribute in setting the future direction of Oracle Applications/ Technologies, with respect to enhancement, features development and ease of adoption of Cloud based solutions.
Tell us about your current professional role and what Oracle products you are using and/or supporting.
- Director – Enterprise Services, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Experienced in Oracle and related technologies domain with 24 years of experience ranging from leading large global EBS implementation to building global teams to support the high-end application & platform function; and involved in designing and implementing solutions required with sound knowledge of EBS, Supply Chain, CRM, Databases, Platforms & Integration technologies. Held critical positions in setting direction, providing vision and leadership for designing & implementing IT initiatives.
- Currently, lead teams responsible for Integrations, Solution Architecture, EBS Rollout, Oracle SaaS Implementations, Tools and Framework.
- Oracle Technologies (supporting/ in use) – Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications – PDH, HCM; Oracle eBusiness Suite; Oracle SOA, BPM, ODI; Oracle Integration Cloud; Oracle Cloud at Customer and Oracle Engineered Systems; Oracle Databases.