This is a Maintenance Cloud SIG Members Presentation. Please join Jim and Wes for a demonstration of Oracle’s Internet of Things (IoT) Intelligent Applications and how they augment and work with Oracle Cloud Maintenance. IoT Cloud provides more visibility, insights and efficiencies by capturing sensor data from connected devices.
IoT-based predictive maintenance enables you to monitor, maintain, and optimize assets for better availability, utilization and performance. You gain better visibility into assets via real-time monitoring, allowing you to predict machine failure and identify parts that need replacement.
According to a third-party report by PWC, predictive maintenance can:
• Reduce costs by 12%
• Improve uptime by 9%
• Reduce safety, health, environment, and quality risks by 14%
• Extend the lifetime of an aging asset by 20%
Jim will lead the demonstration of how to configure IoT Cloud to achieve Maintenance Best Practices.Learning Objectives:
1. Learn about best practices when setting up and using IoT and Maintenance
2. Find out how the Oracle Cloud Maintenance Solution supports IoT for maintenance operations
3. Discover better ways to manage and track incidents, events, and anomalies across the enterpriseEducational Tracks:#Analytics/BI
IoT Cloud #CloudSCMPresented by:@Jim Overton
, Oracle, Principal Solution Engineer@Wes Holmes
, Global MCIS - Maintenance Cloud Intelligent Solutions, President