Your enterprise landscape is not static so why should your controls be? In today’s modern world, we have a dynamic enterprise where it’s no longer just your core ERP that’s in scope for audit and compliance. Your enterprise has evolved, and now includes a heterogenous mix of on-premise, cloud and legacy homegrown applications -- all of which are considered financially relevant. The real challenge is assessing cross application SOD access, then reviewing transactional data to test mitigating controls, and then trying to quantify the financial impact of risk, all manually and across all of your applications.
There is a simpler solution… automate your controls with Greenlight and let the technology do the work for you.Learning Objectives:
• Understanding the benefits of Centralizing the management of user access across all enterprise applications
• How to Monitoring everything: all applications, all configurations, all users, and all activities – all the time, weather it is for SOD, Transactions, or IT General Controls
• The importance of periodically validating employee user access entitlements are still warranted with user access reviews (UAR) and not just checking the box
• How you can automate monitoring, managing, and terminating temporary privileged or elevated user access to critical applications across the enterpriseEducational Tracks:
* #JDEdwardsEnterpriseOne #PeopleSoftPanelists
* James Rice, Greenlight Technologies, VP, Customer Solutions
* Sriram Chandran, Protiviti, Senior Manager
About the Panelists:
James Rice is the Vice President of Customer Solutions at Greenlight Technologies. He has over eighteen years of client consulting and enterprise software experience, focusing on integrated risk management capabilities for Financial, Regulatory and Security business processes. Most recently he has been working with organizations across industries on Governance Risk and Compliance, Information Security and Data Privacy, and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting. James’ background includes a mix of strategy and implementation engagements at large, global clients around the world. Prior to joining Greenlight, he worked at both PricewaterhouseCoopers and Accenture doing Security, Risk & Compliance consulting. James earned his BBA from the University of Texas majoring in Management Information Systems with a minor in Computer Science.
Sriram is a Sr. Manager within the Protiviti EAS Solutions practice. He has deep skills in implementing, executing and delivering Oracle EBS, EPM, Oracle Identity Management and Workday projects. He has over 9 years of experience in implementing Financial & distribution modules, performing Requirement Analysis, Conducting CRP’s and UAT. In Protiviti, he works in Workday, Oracle IDM, GRC implementations, business process design and Controls reviews. Sriram’s principal areas of expertise consist of managing risks associated with complex business systems through controls assessments, identification of control deficiencies present in the systems and assisting in the design of system controls related to critical business process such as finance month-end close & Master data governance.