Apex forms are great for low volume data entry but when there are larger data volumes to load, Apex's best solution is a CSV file load. If this option is not available, users have no choice but to spend a ton of time on data entry in the Apex forms. If the CSV file load option is available, users have the hassle of putting their data into a clunky CSV format and hoping there are no issues or errors to sort out. Well, the 1990's called and they'd like their technology back.
This webinar will show how you can easily extend your Apex forms to an intelligent Excel spreadsheet platform that makes entering and updating data incredibly quick and easy, whether you are entering individual records or hundreds of thousands of records. With real-time validation and feedback right in Excel, users can quickly load data and instantly resolve any validation issues and re-process. API Wizard is the only spreadsheet integration platform for Apex and thousands of users around the world use API Wizard to simplify their day-to-day and mass data entry.
Highlights of API Wizard for Apex:
1) High volume data processing in Excel user interface for any Apex process
2) Real-time validation - users can quickly see and fix any errors right in Excel
3) User interface includes live reporting, data extraction, and list of values (LOVs)
4) Easily add additional business validations, automations, and transformations
5) Installs in minutes
API Wizard is the perfect partner application for Apex. Join the webinar to learn more.
- How to better extend your Apex Forms
- How to use Excel to expedite data entry and updates
- How to convert any Apex process into a functional Excel user interfaceEducational Tracks:#ApplicationExpress
, #CloudERPPresented by:@Rob Lepanto
, Partner, Customer Support and Service, API Wizard