Intercompany (IC) has been the bane for most large organizations and there have been multiple solutions around the process that have proliferated the market since the advent of the initial ERP systems.
Many ERP systems have some sort of solution for the IC process flow – but most (or many) do not have a comprehensive solution from beginning to end (initiation to settlement). Having said that, the current version of FUSION Intercompany seems to manage and cover the flow to 70-80% which, at the moment, excludes settlement!
This session will take you through the initiating artifacts of an IC transaction; the resultant/inherent configurations needed to support appropriate accounting; and address the financial needs of an Enterprise Intercompany contract between its Legal Entities. It will also include some inherent internal machinations where IC impact and accounting will be addressed.
Join The GL and the Costing SIGs to learn how we can manage intercompany transactions and what drives accounting and in a general manner; the surprises and caveats during an implementation that you will need to be aware of.Learning Objectives:
1. Understand how IC in the ERP/SCM Cloud product is configured and what it addresses
2. Learn configuration specifics for an Intercompany transaction flow from a material movement perspective
3. Learn configuration specifics for an Intercompany transaction flow from an accounting - GL, IC perspectiveEducational Tracks:#CloudERP #CloudSCM Presented by:@Doug Volz
– Cost Management SIG Coordinator
Kaushik Sivakumar - Director, Oracle SCM Cloud Product Management@Shyamsundar Santhanam
– Director, Oracle ERP Cloud Financials Product Management@Mohan Iyer
- Principal Consultant