Historically, OBIEE has provided great value to businesses, whether for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and/or human capital management (HCM) applications. It has been difficult to get high-performance, quick-to-implement, low-maintenance
analytics solution that combines data from multiple application sources. Incorta can help OBIEE customers who plan to migrate to OAC by providing a modern option for analyzing and understanding their data - with no data modeling or complex transformations required. Learning Objectives:
- Hear how Broadcom, an Incorta customer, standardized on Incorta as their modern analytics platform and went from months to house to address new analytic needs.
- Learn about a ground breaking way to sift through seemingly endless datasets in sub-seconds.
- See self-service reporting and analytics in action.
- Learn how to make better decisions faster with the availability of source-level data granularity, combined with all relevant history; plus, cross-functional and role-based analytics.
- See how top-line to transaction data access works: drill from top-line analysis down to transactions without any data inaccuracies because pre-aggregations and summarizations are no longer necessary.Educational Tracks:
Rich Rogers, Head of Product at Incorta
Amit Kothari, Director of Solutions Engineering, Incorta