Historically, OBIEE has provided great value to businesses, whether for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and/or human capital management (HCM) applications. It has been difficult to get high-performance, quick-to-implement, low-maintenance analytics solution that combines data from multiple application sources. Incorta can help OBIEE customers who plan to migrate to OAC by providing a modern option for analyzing and understanding their data - with no data modeling or complex transformations required.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear how Broadcom, an Incorta customer, standardized on Incorta as their modern analytics platform and went from months to house to address new analytic needs.
- Learn about Incorta’s groundbreaking ability to sift through seemingly endless datasets in sub-seconds
- See self-service reporting and analytics in action
- Learn how with Incorta, you’ll make better decisions faster with the availability of source-level data granularity, combined with all relevant history; plus, cross-functional and role-based analytics
- See how top-line to transaction data access works: drill from top-line analysis down to transactions without any data inaccuracies because pre-aggregations and summarizations are no longer necessaryEducational Tracks:
Rich Rogers, Head of Product at Incorta
Ashwin Warrier, Senior Director, Product Management at Incorta