If you’re managing an Oracle EBS team, the question of whether or not to move to the cloud – or when to the move to the cloud – is likely on your mind. Whether you’re already taking steps to prepare for your migration or simply trying to understand what it will entail, it’s important to be aware of the myriad technical and strategic components required to ensure a successful transition.Learning Objectives
* How to prepare for a cloud migration, taking into consideration tasks and elements they may not have considered before
* Gain the necessary skills to complete a smooth migration with minimal disruption
* The essential elements that need to be reviewed and tested – and how to complete them – before migrating Oracle EBS to the cloud
* Create a successful migration plan for an EBS environment, and how to determine the components that define the cutover plan and downtimeEducational Tracks
* EBS on the CloudPresenter
: Mahesh Vanapalli, Senior Oracle Apps DBA & Practice Lead
Mahesh is a graduate of Nagarjuna University with a Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering and an IT professional with more than 16 years’ experience. His technical background includes implementing and supporting Oracle Applications with VLDB, Global Implantations, and complex solutions across industry sectors such as finance, manufacturing, dining and health care. During that he time has worked extensively with Oracle EBS, Oracle EPM, GoldenGate, and OBIEE.