Avoiding an Oracle Discoverer replacement can be unproductive. Continuing to use Discoverer is one option available to you but doing so can be risky for your overall IT architecture – with future upgrades to databases, Oracle solutions or even operating systems in jeopardy.
It is only a matter of time before your IT team will want or even need to make a change to your company’s IT architecture that WILL break Discoverer.
In this webinar, you will learn about the pros and cons of the most common replacement strategies for Oracle Discoverer, including “Do Nothing,” “Upgrade to Oracle OBIEE or Oracle Analytics Cloud,” and “‘Lift -and-Shift’ with ISV Tools.”
We will also address a fourth alternative – how a modern reporting platform, like Angles for Oracle, can:
- Simplify access to operational insights through self-service reporting.
- Improve the user experience with easy access to reporting using the BI tool of your choice.
- Provide enterprise-wide analytics to business stakeholders who rely on those insights.
- Complement and even accelerate the journey to the cloud. Learning Objective:
In this webinar, you will learn about the pros and cons of the most common replacement strategies for Oracle Discoverer. Educational Tracks:#Analytics/BI #E-BusinessSuite #EBSSCM #EBSonOCI #CloudERP #EmergingTechnologies Presented by:@Chad Cosper
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, insightsoftware