The end of a calendar year or accounting period often triggers time consuming Oracle data work. Cleaning up the supplier base, entering and updating customers, changing product pricing, updating items and bills of materials, adding and maintaining employee information, keeping roles and reporting relationships current, adjusting data to comply with new regulations, performing and approving physical inventories, closing purchase orders, and maintaining fixed assets are a few examples of the types of Oracle transactions that consume significant staff time and attention.
This presentation shows how any of these tasks can be simplified in a way that:
• reduces data entry and update effort by more than 90%
• leverages the power and simplicity of Excel for any Oracle process
• ensures data accuracy and completeness
• requires minimal training - it's simple and intuitive
• is safe and secure - leverages Oracle security
• requires no custom programming
• requires minimal to no ongoing IT support
Please join us to learn how you can save time and effort for your team at year end and throughout the year.
* #E-Business Suite
* #Data Integration
* Middleware and Integration Tools
Rob Lepanto, Director of Customer Support & Service
Sarah Conzemius, VP Business Development