Education | Networking | Influence
Thousands of Oracle Applications & Technology users connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group to share best practices and solutions. As an OATUG member, you have unlimited access to the resources and answers you need to do your job better. Want examples of what the OATUG offers? Take a look at a few of the reasons OATUG members renew. You can also schedule a one-on-one meeting with OATUG staff to learn more.
Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources from the OATUG:
- Save on event registration. Members save nearly $400 per person on registration for COLLABORATE and save on registration for OATUG Connection Point® seminars.
- Participate in live and recorded eLearning webinars to hear best practices and problem solving information.
- Find answers by downloading papers, presentations, and case studies from the Conference Paper Database.
- Read in-depth articles in OATUG Insight magazine; unlimited online access.
- Stay informed with OATUG newsletters to keep up with the latest news and information.
- Receive quick tips from other users with OATUG Pro Tips videos.
- Evaluate your Cloud options. Rely on the insights and experiences of other Oracle Applications & Technology users to ease and inform your path to the cloud – whether you’re remaining with on-premises solutions for now, moving rapidly to the cloud or extending functionality in a hybrid environment.
The OATUG is a tremendous organization to be involved with. I particularly appreciate the quality of the members and their willingness to share experiences and information with other OATUG participants, through the form of papers, presentations, virtual and face to face conferences and unparalleled networking events.
— Mark Clark, Senior Partner, O2Works