- Share Oracle Manufacturing implementation experiences and "lessons learned" (methodologies, development benchmarks, implementation costs, etc.)
- Share information on Oracle functionality, tools, third party solutions and hardware
- Bring common problems to Oracle with a "united front"
- Provide an open forum for discussion and solutions
- Meet other users in the area with similar interests
The first TCMOATUG meeting was held in August of 1997, with only 12 members. With the wide array of information shared at our meetings and the dedication of our presenters, we have grown to almost 400 members. The TCMOATUG hopes to continue to provide useful information to Oracle Application Users around the Twin Cities.