Senior Business Analyst, Technical Architect and Project Manager with professional experience since 1999. Matt has detailed experience in the technical implementation and support of complex technical systems across a wide array of industries in North America, Europe and Asia. Matt has specialized in Oracle projects for the past 10 years performing new module implementations, merger and acquisition projects, and upgrades. Through this experience Matt has brought multiple business entities together and coordinated the building of solutions to meet the requirements of all entities from the design phase through the development and implementation phases of projects.
Matt has been a technical architecture lead on projects that built websites, call center routing solutions and multiple Oracle EBS & Cloud upgrades and implementations. Through this experience he has brought multiple business entities together and coordinated the building of solutions to meet the requirements of all entities from the design phase through the development and implementation phases.
Below is a listing of some of the experience that Matt can bring to your project:
- Proven Technical Architecture or Development Manager/Team Lead
- Packaged and Custom Application full lifecycle experience, from software selection through implementation and sustainment/support
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at multiple levels as well as between both IT and business operations
- Exceptional management skills gained by leading software and hardware architecture and development teams, utilizing skills in team building, resolving conflict and mentoring individuals to maximize team productivity
- Exceptional technical skills and has been called on to lead technical projects such as changing and EBS database character set and integrating internal systems, as well as external systems through interfaces or ecommerce punchouts