Technical Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst and Development Lead with professional experience since 1999. Matt has detailed experience in the technical implementation and support of complex technical systems, as well as auditing systems to be compliant with risk management standards and SOX compliance.
Matt has been a technical architecture lead on projects that built websites, call center routing solutions and multiple Oracle EBS upgrades and implementations. Through this experience he has brought multiple business entities together and coordinated the building of solutions to meet the requirements of all entities from the design phase through the development and implementation phases.
Below is a listing of some of the experience that Matt can bring to your project:
- Proven Technical Architecture or Development Manager/Team Lead
- Packaged and Custom Application full lifecycle experience, from software selection through implementation and sustainment/support
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at multiple levels as well as between both IT and business operations
- Exceptional management skills gained by leading software and hardware architecture and development teams, utilizing skills in team building, resolving conflict and mentoring individuals to maximize team productivity
- Exceptional technical skills and has been called on to lead technical projects such as changing and EBS database character set and integrating internal systems, as well as external systems through interfaces or ecommerce punchouts