The North Central Oracle Applications & Technology User Group (NCOATUG), a non-profit, volunteer-based organization serving the seven state region including Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio, was created in 1994 to perform the following functions:
- Provide an outlet for communication among users and vendors of the Oracle Applications community or persons interested in pursuing further information about Oracle and its products and services.
- Provide an exchange mechanism for information from Oracle Corporation or third parties with supporting products and services to the user community.
- Maintain an alliance partnership with OATUG for users in the North Central region.
- Adhere to the guidelines and principles of the OATUG.
- Provide training day events that are low cost to no cost to the attendees.
A copy of the NCOATUG Bylaws can be found here.