Engage with this global network of real users with real insights to help you today and tomorrow. OATUG is so much more than a website or a conference. It’s a community powered by Oracle users and partners who commit to investing here. And you know what? They tell us all the time: they get so much more when they give. Here are few ways you can engage:
- Submit a proposal to present at an OATUG conference. You do not have to know it all! Just share your own experience with a recent project – what went well, what didn’t and what lessons did you learn from the experience?
- Volunteer to serve on an OATUG committee or a short term project. Find one that aligns with your interests!
- Take on a leadership role in a Geo or SIG.
- Review the proposals submitted in response to the call for presentations and help select the sessions for our next conference.
- Become a mentor to a member of our Emerging Leaders program.
- Write a blog (500 words or less) any time or submit an article for publication in Insight, our quarterly magazine (1,000 – 2,000 words).
- Answer questions and/or help facilitate connections in The Hub.