This Special Interest Group (SIG) was established with the goal of creating a discussion forum for all Value Chain Planning users companies where they can connect with their peers be educated through Oracle Development & Strategy teams about new products, request or learn about enhancements & changes and find out about best practice cases.
"OA[T]UG VCP SIG as a channel by which we can communicate our latest product developments and design thinking to a committed VCP audience. Points raised by members at VCP SIG meetings provide us with valuable insight into where we need to drive product innovation. We are constantly impressed by the creativity with which VCP SIG members deploy and reap benefits from our products. Oracle VCP Development's management team invests significant time in the guidance of OA[T]UG VCP SIG activities as SIG board members because we feel that the return in terms of high impact outreach to our user community and in insightful feedback is so high."
- Moshin Lee, Senior Director, Value Chain Planning Product Management, Oracle.
The SIG was formed in support of the OATUG objectives to promote the formation of Special Interest Groups focused on Oracle Applications for the exchange and dissemination of information. It provides a forum for sharing information and experiences companies have with different solutions.
The SIG will assist companies in understanding VCP products;
- Oracle Demand Signal Repository
- Oracle Collaborative Planning
- Oracle Global Order Promising
- Oracle Inventory Optimization
- Oracle (Numetrix) Production Scheduling
- Oracle (Numetrix) Strategic Network Optimization
- Oracle Service Parts Planning
- Oracle Production Scheduling
- Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center (APCC)
- Oracle Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Strategic Network Optimization (SNO)
- Oracle Rapid Planning
- And more