You’ve probably heard, “Many hands make for light work” – whoever said that would have been a great volunteer for this group, as that’s our philosophy. Here you’ll find a list of current volunteers and the description of the roles they help with. Each volunteer would welcome your stepping up to help out if you’d care to participate as well, so feel free to reach out and contribute!
Download By Laws
- Oversees general operation of the OVOATUG.
- Facilitates Board meetings to conduct OVOATUG business.
- Facilitates business meeting and event agenda conferences.
- Represents geographic/regional interests at national or international OATUG events.
- Reviews and approves requests for reimbursement from OVOATUG accounts.
(temporary due to vacancy)
E-Business Suite Speaker Coordinator