Membership to IndiaOATUG is FREE but in order to join, you must complete an OATUG profile.
India OATUG highly encourages you to join the National OATUG. Not only so that you can access archived papers and presentations in The Hub, but also to take advantage of additional education, networking, communication and advocacy available through this global organization. If you would like more information on OATUG memberships, please click here.
Attendance and participation in India OATUG meetings and events does not require National OATUG membership. Come to a meeting and see firsthand the value OATUG can provide, and we are certain your organization will see the value in an OATUG membership.
India OATUG Membership
We welcome business users, consultants, business analysts, technical specialists, project managers, solution architects, gurus as well as beginners to join the India OATUG. If you are interested to know more and share your experiences about the Oracle EBS and/or India Localization, please click the hyperlink below and become a member right away.
Click here join the India OATUG:
If you have an existing OATUG profile, you will be asked to enter your credentials to access your profile.
If you do not have an OATUG profile, follow the instructions under "Welcome!".
You must have an OATUG profile to join the India OATUG.
This Geo does not require an OATUG-paid membership.
Once logged into your OATUG profile:
- Select Join a Geo/SIG under the Geos and SIGs section.
- Then select IndiaOATUG from the list of Geos.
- Then click [Continue] to join.
- You will now be a complimentary member of the India OATUG!
Right of Members
- Voting Rights: All members in good standing shall have the right to vote on the election of officers
- Term: Membership shall be permanent as long as the member continues to participate in the activities of the organization
- Causes Of Termination: A membership shall terminate upon resignation of the member, to be submitted in writing to either the Chairperson or the Secretary of the organization
Notice of Meetings
Notice of meetings will be sent via e-mail to all members and/or announced through India OATUG web site.