Join us for an exciting 3-day virtual interaction with Oracle product development and industry
peers. The focus will be on Oracle E-Business Suite Strategy, EBS on Oracle Cloud
Infrastructure, and Enterprise Command Centers, with a deep dive into EBS Manufacturing,
Logistics, and Asset Lifecycle Management products. This is an exclusive webinar for Oracle
Customers and Partners in India and the APAC region, and is being conducted annually.
The Supply Chain Customer and Partner Forum will bring together leaders, luminaries,
practitioners and technology experts across the supply chain domain in an interactive setting.
You will learn about the latest updates on Oracle Cloud, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
strategies from senior executives of Oracle product development and interact with industry
peers on best practices.The sessions will focus on topics covering:
• Leveraging existing investments with Oracle
• Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud
• Oracle E-Business Suite Manufacturing roadmap and strategy
• Oracle Logistics roadmap and strategy
• Oracle Asset Lifecycle Management roadmap and strategy
• Oracle Enterprise Command Centers
• Product deep dive sessionsEducational Tracks:
As an Oracle customer, you will also learn how to actively evaluate your plans to move to the latest release.
Please block your calendar and confirm your participation by registering for the webcast.
Oracle Supply Chain Applications Development & Oracle Applications User Group