Voting will remain open until 11:59 PM ET on December 2, 2020. However, once cast, votes cannot be changed.
If you know someone who meets the guidelines and has not received their ballot email, please have them contact email@example.com for assistance.
Please review before casting your vote:
- Voters are required to enter their name, company, and email address on the ballot.
- Voting shall be restricted to individuals that meet the following guidelines:
Each voter receives a unique ballot link and may only vote one time. The link may not be shared with others. If a voting key is used more than once or used by someone other than to person to whom it was issued, only the votes of the assigned user will be accepted.
Board members will review the results and have the right to throw out votes that do not meet the guidelines.
- Registered OTM SIG member at the time the election begins.
- Employee of a company that is designated as a current or future end user of Oracle Transportation Management and/or Global Trade Management. Consulting companies, including Oracle and Software Providers are ineligible to vote.
- OTM clients are eligible to vote only once. If the same user completes multiple ballots all votes will be disqualified.
Please review each candidate bio prior to submitting your vote. Voters have the opportunity to elect:
- Three (3) Americas User Seats - Candidates are:
Donna Lyle - General Motors
Chirag Patel - Penske Logistics
Matthew Smith - Western Digital
Ryan Troutman - Kuehne & Nagel
- One (1) Americas Partner/Consultancy Seats - Candidates are:
Jeff Gillett - Tata Consultancy Services
Brian Grabowicz - Redwood Logistics
Andrew Shang - A-Pro Technologies
Manoj Turlapati - Accelalpha
Pam Vivio - Inspirage
- Three (3) EMEA/APAC Users Seats - Candidates are:
Genevieve Collyn - Kuehne + Nagel
Vladimir Teterev - RussianPost
[Since we do not have three candidates at this time, the additional seat will be filled at a later date by the OTM SIG board of directors.]
- One (1) EMEA/APAC Partner/Consultancy Seat - Candidates are:
Martin Carlsen - Accelalpha
Giovanni Lovo - Oracle Corporation