To get the most out of your technology investment and ensure a smooth migration to Oracle Cloud Applications (including Cloud ERP, SCM, HCM, and more) you’ll need to provide your business with the tools they need to succeed. Oracle’s native options may burden your team with inflexible in-built reports, painful drill downs, manually intensive processes, and an over-reliance on IT. Without the right solution, you could be faced with longer reporting cycles, lower productivity, and less time to focus on critical analysis.
In this session, we’ll introduce you to purpose-built software that empowers your team with smooth, fast, flexible financial and operational reporting that relies on either Excel or your BI tool of choice (or both). We’ll help solve your current and future reporting challenges and give you strategies to optimize and future-proof your investment of Oracle Cloud Applications with sustainable, powerful tools built with the needs of business users in mind.Learning Objectives:
• Oracle Cloud native reporting options and why they don’t offer meaningful solutions for business users.
• Easing your migration to Oracle Cloud by porting existing reports, simplifying and de-risking data validation, and providing continuity for your business processes.
• Satisfying your reporting needs by connecting Oracle Cloud Applications to Excel or your BI tool of choice in near real time, giving your business users greater control of reporting and empowering deeper analysis.
• Real customer stories and powerful lessons our clients learnt on their journey to optimized reporting in Oracle Cloud Applications.Educational Tracks:#CloudERP #CloudHCM #CloudSCM Presented by:@Tim Miller
- Solutions Engineering Strategist, insightsoftware@Beth Moran
- Division Vice President – Sales, insightsoftware