Corporate User Member (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physic Laboratory)
Professional Role & Oracle Products Used
• Currently leading the EBSS Operations at Johns Hopkins University APL.
• E-Business Suite Modules
• Enterprise Command Center and Extensions
• Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway
• Integration with other 3rd party Applications
What makes the OATUG mission meaningful to you?
OATUG’s mission is meaningful to me as it provides an independent forum for the Oracle Application Users to share their knowledge and explore their interest as a community. I have been working with Oracle Applications for more than two decades and has found OATUG a great place to collaborate, connect and find opportunities to share knowledge, solutions and learn new ideas. OATUG empowers professionals and users with resources, solutions, products and ideas.
Why are you running for the Board, and what skills, connections, resources and expertise do you have to offer the organization?
Having worked with Oracle Applications and Technology for more than 25 years in various roles, would love to contribute and serve OATUG community, and the Board. Really passionate in giving back to the community and this will be a great forum to contribute the skills, knowledge and connect with the community. Have in-depth functional and technical skills in E-Business Suite, and skill set also includes, extending Oracle Applications using OAF technology, Developing Mobile solutions, Extending Enterprise Command Center, Integration of E-Business Suite with Service Now, and other 3rd party Applications.
Other OATUG and Volunteer Experience:
• Current Co-chair of Mobile for Enterprises SIG
• Have been presenting at OATUG for more than 15 years on various Technical solutions and case studies.
• Have been selected as Best of Collaborate speaker consecutively for couple of years.
•One of my articles, “Tips to Extend Oracle Enterprise Command Center” was published in OATUG Insight Magazine during Spring 2023.
• Honored to win the 2022 OATUG Star Presenter-User award .
• Co-Lead the customer Round table discussion on Automation during the ASCEND 2023 conference.
• Area Director – Area 55 with Toastmasters International in 2019.