Title: IT Director, Business Applications
Company: McDonald's Corporation
Membership Type: User
What makes the OATUG mission meaningful to you?
It provides a proven "network" to:
- Leverage user experiences to improve services enabled via Oracle Apps and Technology
- Share lessons learned and best practices
- Influence and drive improvements across Oracle applications and technology
Please list your previous and current OATUG volunteer roles, COLLABORATE experience, and other volunteer or leadership experience with other organizations:
I have presented at past COLLABORATE and OpenWorld conferences.
I have also volunteered and presented at other business applications & technology user boards and conferences
Why are you running for the board, and what skills, connections, resources, and expertise do you have to offer to the organization?
Why am I running?
- Share experiences and lessons learned with others
- Influence improvements to Oracle's products and services
- Enhance OATUG's presence and value across the Oracle and ERP communities
What skills, connections and expertise can I offer?
- My team is responsible for McDonald's on-prem eBS Financials solution
- We recently purchased Oracle's HCM Cloud solution and are evaluating their Finance Cloud solution. My team will be implementing HCM Cloud over the next 16 months
- I have built a strong network across Oracle Corp (e.g., HCM Product Development, Sales and Support) and their consulting community
- I have been an Oracle ERP and HCM practitioner and leader for over 15 years
Tell us about your current professional role and what Oracle products you are using and/or supporting.
Current professional role - Director of Business Applications for Global Technology. I am accountable for our HR and Payroll services across McDonald's Corporate and company-owned stores
Oracle Products using and supporting - Oracle eBS, Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Integration Cloud