Title: VP Software Engineering
Company: Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc.
Membership Type: User
What makes the OATUG mission meaningful to you?
OATUG has been an integral part of my career. During my initial days of ERP Implementations, I used to seek guidance on how others have implemented and I was able to quickly learn and implement through OATUG. I now would like to help other users in a similar manner thereby enabling more people to effectively utilize Oracle Products for their specific business requirements. COLLABORATE and empowering progress are key themes for me.
Please list your previous and current OATUG volunteer roles, COLLABORATE experience, and other volunteer or leadership experience with other organizations:
- OAUG Tech Committee - 2015 - 2017
- Education Committee - 2018 - Current
- Content Generation - 2019 - Current
- COLLABORATE Order Management & Logistics Track Lead - 2018 - Current
- Presented sessions for MDM SIG
- Best of Collaborate Session 2015 / 2016
- 28 COLLABORATE sessions presented on various topics since 2010
Why are you running for the board, and what skills, connections, resources, and expertise do you have to offer to the organization?
- Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- OCP - R11 Procurement
- OCP - R11 Order Fulfillment
- Accelerating Change Readiness and Agility from University of California, Berkeley
- Oracle eBusiness Suite shared services expertise
- Application Integrations / Upgrades / Cloud Transition
- Oracle Cloud / AWS Cloud
- Agile Scrum Development
- Agile SAFE
- Development Standards
- Master Data Management
- Application Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Single Sign On and Identity Management
- Quality Assurance and Regression testing
- Application roadmaps
Tell us about your current professional role and what Oracle products you are using and/or supporting.
- Responsible for Oracle eBusiness Suite & Corporate Data Hub.
- EBS Procure to Pay Modules
- EBS Order to Cash Modules
- EBS Record to Report Modules
- Oracle BICS
- Oracle OACS
- Bank Integrations
- Dun and Bradstreet
- KOFAX Markview
- Microsoft Projects
- Vertex Tax