Financial reporting is crucial to organizing and managing your company’s accounting and finance agnostic to your data source like Oracle Cloud or EBS to make informed business decisions. However, it is easier said than done.
Although financial reporting in excel is common, it can be tedious and time intensive. However, with the right set of tools and technologies, enterprises can experience seamless financial reporting with access to detailed insights in real-time.
In this session, we will present ideas that give you and your C-level leaders a 360-degree view of your financials which can be drillable to details.
Get to learn all the ABCs of financial reporting, because in this webinar you will get to understand how you can:
- Get a deep dive into financial analytics.
- Quickly build financial, operational, and ad hoc reports.
- Retrieve and refresh the data quickly and easily through Excel.
- Distribute reports to your team, other departments, and key stakeholders.
- Easily check account balances live and in Excel (with drill-down details).
- Easily access a live, drillable financial statement reports directly in Excel.
Rafael Torres, Director of Finance Reporting, SplashBI