There are 2 common problems Oracle Cloud customers are experiencing:
1. It takes too long to create and update business data
2. There’s no easy way to run ad hoc queries and do basic user reporting
In this webinar, we’ll show how we combine the best of Oracle and Excel to solve these problems.Part 1
Are you frustrated by the slow performance of Oracle Cloud screens? Is your work piling up because of Cloud process inefficiencies?
During the first half of the webinar, you’ll learn how authorized Oracle users can leverage API Wizard and Excel to do their Oracle data creation and maintenance work, with complete accuracy, in a fraction of the time and effort it takes with standard Oracle forms and approaches.Part 2
Are you shut out by Oracle Cloud BI Reporting because the reporting is very inflexible and difficult to understand?
During the second half of the webinar, you’ll see our groundbreaking Cloud Query tool that makes it a breeze to get answers, fast and in fully functional Excel, to queries that you need to run against the Oracle business data.
* Run any ad-hoc / dynamic SQL and get real-time results
* No limitation on rows returned
* Data returned much faster than BI reports
* Run queries against multiple instances and compare data in real time
* 5 minute installLearning Objectives:
1) Understanding your Fusion Cloud options for Data Entry and Reporting
2) Learning a better way to expedite and validate your data processing needs
3) Learning about an easier way to perform Ad Hoc Query & Reporting in Oracle CloudEducational Tracks:#CloudMigration #E-BusinessSuite #EBSonOCI #CloudERP #CloudSCM Presented by:@Rob Lepanto
, Director of Customer Support & Service, API Wizard