Whether you have recently migrated to Oracle Cloud Applications, or you’ve been live for a while, there is no denying that valuable enterprise data is stowed away in the Oracle SaaS environment and other non-integrated systems.
Extracting data from Oracle SaaS environments using OTBI/BI Publisher etc., has been proven to be adequate for point-in-time needs, but over time, enterprises discover they are not easily scalable for ad-hoc processing and integration with other systems.
So how do you unlock the true potential of all this data?
In this webinar, SplashBI Cloud Experts will discuss:
- How to achieve the best business outcomes through data visibility
- Eliminate the disconnect between your SaaS data and your other non-SaaS or on-premises applications
- Enable highly scalable enterprise reporting over Oracle SaaS data
- How to enable cross-modular reporting
- Offload heavy reporting activity away from your Oracle SaaS Production environment
- and more …
Attendees will get an understanding of how to access all the reporting data from Oracle Cloud.
Educational Tracks:#CloudERP #CloudHCM #CloudSCMPresented by:@Terry Rogers
- Gain knowledge of HOW to get to the data
- Options to streamline processes
- Save time and increase ROI.
, SplashBI, Director of Analytics and Reporting @Sumit Dahiya
, SplashBI, Technical Director