Oracle E-Business Suite has been around for over 30 years which would normally put it in the age category of a legacy system like mainframes. But EBS has consistently evolved from its beginning as an Enterprise Resource Planning solution to be a global system effective across multiple industries with advanced capabilities like automation, digitalization, cloud capabilities and a lifetime support policy.
However, with a growing trend towards cloud applications and increased options from other ERP vendors including Oracle, is E-Business Suite nearing the end of its useful life?
In this 60 Minute webinar, EBS experts from Oracle and Syntax will review a recent survey of end-user perceptions and compare their perception with the reality of how Oracle is investing in the EBS platform for the long haul.Learning Objectives:
• What Oracle EBS users are saying – findings from the Syntax/OATUG E-Business Suite data study
• The E-Business Suite product strategy
• The E-Business Suite support roadmap
• The future of E-Business SuiteEducational Track:#E-BusinessSuite Presented by:@Michael Rulf
- CTO Americas, Syntax @Cliff Godwin - Senior Vice President – Oracle Application Development, Oracle