Expert IT talent like you is becoming scarce for organizations running Oracle software. Changes in the workforce are creating a real challenge for customers to retain expert talent as qualified IT experts in Oracle software are either retiring or flocking to something new. Competing with this, innovation is creating a need for new skills, and the pool of experts is still very small.
This webinar is a ‘must attend’ if you have asked yourself any of the questions below:
• Oracle experts who understand legacy systems are becoming rarer. What is your plan for ensuring you have access to these skills when you need them?
• As innovation and digital projects become priorities to the business, what alternatives would you choose if you could bring in the right skills at the right time?
• What lengths are you going through to retain and hire hard-to-find Oracle skillsets?
• As the tech talent shortage affects your company, is your skill set among the rare ones needed to support Oracle applications?
• As your company innovates, will it become necessary for you to reskill in order to support Oracle applications that move to the cloud? How will you keep your skills relevant?Learning Objectives:
-understand alternatives for getting the right skilled talent when you need them
-how to most efficiently use your staff skillset
-understand how to keep your skills relevant as the ERP landscape changesEducational Tracks:#E-BusinessSuite #CloudERP #EmergingLeaders #EmergingTechnologies #ProfessionalDevelopment Presented by:@Pat Phelan
- VP Market Research, Rimini Street
Learn more in this OATUG Blog Post