In This Issue:
- Video interview with Leah Brown, OATUG board member By Deborah Grant
- Cloud expenses implementation at the city-designs, approach and lessons learned By Jennifer Troxell Driscoll Cabuay
- OATUG around the world - Case Study Report from OATUG JAPAN By OATUG JAPAN
- Tips & Tricks - using workflow and descriptive flexfields (dffs) to automate approval of late journal entries in oracle cloud ERP By James McBride
- Primed to perform – Prepare your team for the cloud By Ravikanth (Ravi) Prabhu
- Zero downtime migration of large databases to the cloud – Oracle on AWS By Valli Ramanathan
- Driving effective organizations by promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace – Part 1 By John Kranz
- Empowering others in the workplace By Ragan Cohn
- Tech as art: How to paint beautiful technological pictures - Part 1 By Jon Wakefield
Plus, don't miss these informative articles:
- President's Perspective: "Watch, Listen, or Read" Message from James Lui, OATUG President
- Ascend 2022 By the Numbers
- Who are the Emerging Leaders, Anyway?
- EPM, EBS or ERP-Focused? Take a Dive, The Water is Fine!